Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 11

I am HALF WAY THROUGH the cleanse today!!!  Yesterday and today have been challenging regarding cravings.  Not sure why.  I'm not physically hungry, I just want to indulge.  I "started" today... ya know... girl stuff???  So, that is probably the root of my cravings.  Thankfully, since this is day 11, I get to add fish/chicken back into my diet.  I'll be honest; I haven't really missed it.  I debated on whether or not I would even add it back in today, but decided that a nice piece of salmon would be a very tasty addition to my dinner.  I am out of my Greek yogurt, so I'm wondering what I will do for my "dessert".  In the beginning, I did say that I would allow sugar-free desserts "as needed" so this might be a good night to enjoy some sugar-free jello pudding.

Here's WHAT I ATE TODAY
Breakfast 

  • Coffee 
  • Green Smoothie - avocado, spinach, protein powder, coconut milk, water


Post-Workout Snack

  • Blue Smoothie - avocado, blueberries, protein powder, almond milk, water


Dinner

  • sweet potato
  • roasted green beans
  • salmon
  • pineapple


Dessert

  • sugar-free chocolate Jello pudding




No comments:

Post a Comment