Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 18

Last night was another long one.  I don't know what to do about Bo's sleep patterns.  Thankfully he was up at a decent hour so here's hoping we're getting back on track.  We are headed to the gym for Jodie's LAST CLASS.  (Oh, what will I do without my hero and inspiration???)  Then we are going downtown to the park to meet cousins and play in the fountains.  The heat should help take my mind off my migrating mentor...


Later... the water play really tired him out!  He took a fabulous nap.  Praying for a decent night's sleep!!!

Here's WHAT I ATE TODAY
Breakfast: coffee + green smoothie
On the way to meet the cousins I stopped and got a coffee from DD.  I could've gotten a smoothie, but didn't want to spend the money.  Of course, I was starving by the time we got home.  I'm thinking that if I do this cleanse again I might add a protein bar in after workouts.  It's so much easier and more portable.
Lunch: half a spaghetti squash + grapes + sf-chocolate pudding
Dinner: red pepper & avocado salad + roasted green beans + brown rice
Snack: yogurt + grapes + ground flax seed

No comments:

Post a Comment